Re[2]: [at-l] Fords

1999 was another dry year...  A few rock hops but no fords until I got to
Maine.  Then it was a wet September in Maine.  Had to ford quite a handful
of rivers,  streams, and bogs.  There was one no name storm that dropped 7"
of rain on us and stranded people for a few hours or overnight here and
there.  Then Hurrican Floyd came through and dumped 10" of rain on us.  I
got stranded for three days between the East and West Branches of the
Piscataquis river.

(Hint:  Don't stop at the Horseshoe Canyon Lean-to if the weather is iffy.
;-)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99