[at-l] Trail Names

Kinnickinic posts "I've been impressed with the names that some women have=20
used as their trail=20
names.=A0 I remember Tinkerbell's bemoaning having such a gender specific na=
me=20
when she was frightened by a man who had been following her register entries=
.=20
I was very impressed with Slasher's choice.

What I wonder each time I hear it is who is going to show up this year with=20
the name "Daisy Cutter."=A0=20
Be careful what you wish for! With the new LOTR and Harry Potter movies out=20=
I=20
think we can expect many themed trail names next season. Dumbledores,=20
Hagrids, hobbits, elves, and Gandalfs galore!
Old
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html