[at-l] porta-johns / outhouses

>Your cheapest soln would be just dig a very very deep hole and build a nice
>outhouse on top & keep that lime handy!  Perhaps even setup a separate
>peeing area to help aid decomposition?

No one has ever accused me of an over abundance of adherence to laws but
if you go this route,  you ought to know that it could cost big bucks if
you get
caught with an un-licensed shitter.  Depending on you township/county/state
laws, you have to do a whole lotta form filling, permit buying, inspector
waiting
before you can dig a permanent hole in which to shit.

And God forbid if the EPA gets 'wind' of it.......