Suwannee canoeing (was Re: [at-l] Southern RUCKformation)

We have just had a dry spell like most of the east. With normal rain
there is a good current in that section of the river. Puuting in near
Valdosta on the Withlacootchee and going down to the Suwannee at the
Suwannee River State Park is another good trip in that area.

Bryan