[at-l] porta-johns

with all the backwoods types, trail maintainers, farmers, and, internet
savvy, and just plain conservationists on this list I bet someone has the
answer to this.

I've just recently built a barn on my farm.   It has running water, a hot
shower, and, electricity.  A great place to car camp.  one thing it DOESN'T
have is a toilet.   Have to use the good old faithful LNT shovel.  What I'm
looking for is a source, or just ideas, on porta-johns etc.  something that
would allow use without the cost of installing a septic tank.   or the mess
of  a bucket.    I've seen the self contained composting gadgets, but, they
cost as much as a septic tank.

any ideas?

---

t.