  From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
  Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 6:47 PM
  To: lparker@cacaphony.net; RoksnRoots@aol.com; AT-L@backcountry.net
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Possible Virus?

  In a message dated 12/10/2001 5:25:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

    Assuming that there was some sort of "payload" in the emails you
received,
    they are more properly termed "mail bombs", since they don't replicate
and
    are intended to destroy or damage a single target system.

  A few years back I received several "mail bombs" which filled my mail box
completely, but with separate emails all with the same subject, text and
headers, bouncing back regular mail.

  It took a while to delete all the mail in order to receive other mail, but
other than that no harm was done.  I suspected it was done by a list member
I had a disagreement with, especially since he left the list shortly after,
but I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out just where they came from.

  Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---