[at-l] Possible Virus?

In a message dated 12/10/2001 6:54:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbkramer@afn.org writes:

> Yes good AV software will detect the virus in mail before you see it,
> Norton and others will pop up a message box warning you that a message
> is infected and ask you what you want to do with it.

We have Norton AV and with AOL it *won't* automatically scan email for
viruses and I haven't figured out how to see if any particular mail is
contaminated.  Fortunately we've been lucky and haven't opened any
attachments with viruses.

So it seems like Norton AV is useless with AOL.  Is here a better AV software
for AOL?

Thanks, Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html