[at-l] The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

from Nocona:
"Now, I ran into the out-of-print book that documents a
true story of a little boy that got lost in Baxter
State Park while on top of Katahdin while day hiking
with his family.=A0 This took place in the '30s, '40s or
'50s (can't remember exact dates, book title or author
names, sorry -- I read it at a friend's house in NH
while visiting).=A0"
 "Lost on a Mountain in Maine" is a classic, the (12 years old in 1939) kid,=
=20
Donn Fendler is still alive. It's still in print, I'm pretty sure. I bought=20=
a=20
copy at Bean's and gave it to my Billy to read in the car on the way to=20
Katahdin a few years ago. I'll have to read King to see how the stories=20
compare. He's not my favorite author. I'm disturbed enough without letting=20
that wacko poke around in my psyche :O)
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html