----- Original Message -----
From: <Snodrog5@aol.com>
 "Lost on a Mountain in Maine" is a classic, the (12 years old in 1939) kid,
Donn Fendler is still alive. It's still in print, I'm pretty sure. I bought a
copy at Bean's and gave it to my Billy to read in the car on the way to Katahdin
a few years ago. I'll have to read King to see how the stories compare. He's not
my favorite author. I'm disturbed enough without letting that wacko poke around
in my psyche :O)
TJ