Re[4]: [at-l] A.N.W.R. Vote and political activism.....

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Having determined that at-l is the first format, any
expectation that the failure of the second format is reason to
convert the first format to the second is both illogical and
unacceptable.

### Thanks for this reply, Jim. Excepting this note, I'm keeping
my nose to other subjects. Cold subjects. Uncaring subjects.
Subjects that care not a whit about the Artic (oddly enough),
nor about whether I've voted, nor indeed about whether I'm a
good person at all. Subjects unmoved by any emails, site
activity, or anything else.....
### But fwiw, that single sentence tags the idiocy of Weary's
oft demurred-from, bohica (bend over, here it comes again)
contribution to the at-l. I feel like a sucker when I enjoy a
Weary post, cuz I know tide of community posts will ebb, only to
expose the "me v. all-of-you" swamp to the breeze, stinking the
shore, lowering property values, making small children cry, that
sort of thing.
### And N.D.Turtle: fwiw, since you started all this by ripping
on Rami, know that Rami DID NOT WRITE the post for which you
castigated him, he merely posted it, "fyi," and without further
discussion. He's got that right, UNQUESTIONABLY. And BTW, Rami's
a helluva nice guy.
### And Rami: fwiw, N.D.Turtle is a helluva nice guy. I thought
your gracious response was ..... gracious.

Now I'm shuttin' the hell up.
There are parts of this thread,
   --> misinformation <--
which is REALLY starting to piss me off.
Sloetoe
Taking a hike soon, after bringing
a bathroom up to operating speed.

=====