FW: Re[2]: [at-l] A.N.W.R. VOTE - conservation issue - not trail

Thanks for your understated efforts at correcting my email responses, I
just switched email clients and the new client defaulted to no prefixes
on replies. After your whacking with a brick I found how to turn on
prefixes buried about three levels deep in the preferences.

The difference is not marginal, the alternative suppliers stated that
they were just beginning to make a profit at the highly inflated prices
being paid in California last spring. Of course the politicians bollixed
up the deregulation. But don't you think that building zero power plants
for 23 years might have just a little something to do with it?
Especially since the population increased substantially during that
period.

Bryan