[at-l] microtrip report

Cosmo -

>From a trip report I sent out last late July:

     "At Zealand Falls Hut I ... also met ... Snowman, who had
     camped with me and Cosmo and hiked with Pittsburgh and Skyline (I
     think)
     last year at Seth Warner shelter in Southern Vermont. I believe Cosmo
     has a photo of him somewhere on AT-I. He was shaking down his equipment

     at the time for this years Thru-hike. Small world!"

Remember him? He was shaking down his gear when we met him. I didn't recognize
him at the hut at first, he had CHANGED :) He was having a blast and I have no
doubt finished his Thru. I will have to look for him in ATN.

> Gary wrote:
>
> "40 miles in CT and MA - Jug End to Cornwall Bridge - that will give me
> everything from a day south of Maine Junction - Early May
>
> Somewhere in the North - I will have 9 days in September - Maybe the Northern
> whites, maybe Maine Junction north to Hanover, maybe in Maine."

> Gary, I may be able to help you out in Early May and Sept (in the
> Hanover area).  Probably can't shuttle much in Nepal though, they
> won't let me take my tire chains in my carry-on.  You know where to
> find me...
>
> Cosmo

Thanks - I already have a Yak lined up for Nepal ;)

- Gary from Fairfax