[at-l] microtrip report

Gary wrote:

"40 miles in CT and MA - Jug End to Cornwall Bridge - that will give me
everything from a day south of Maine Junction - Early May

Somewhere in the North - I will have 9 days in September - Maybe the Northern
whites, maybe Maine Junction north to Hanover, maybe in Maine."

Gary, I may be able to help you out in Early May and Sept (in the
Hanover area).  Probably can't shuttle much in Nepal though, they
won't let me take my tire chains in my carry-on.  You know where to
find me...

Cosmo