[at-l] microtrip report

Really tentative:

Wesser to Newfound Gap in late May - that will finish the South for me - and a
promise to hike the crest of the Smokies I made to myself 30 years ago

40 miles in CT and MA - Jug End to Cornwall Bridge - that will give me
everything from a day south of Maine Junction - Early May

Somewhere in the North - I will have 9 days in September - Maybe the Northern
whites, maybe Maine Junction north to Hanover, maybe in Maine.

And this January, some short hikes in Nepal.

God Willing, of course.

- Gary