[at-l] Ruck Ideas

--- Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Okay, I have a RUCK project request:
>
> How about a can-stove making fiesta?
>  Let those who know all about this "counter-sinking" and such
> actually demonstrate.

### Absolutely fine by me. I thought Photon's instructions were
pretty plain in hardcopy, but had some concerns about actually
putting drill bit to aluminuminuminum... Watching him at last
year's Ruck was a treat, and when it came time to do it at home
this past spring(?), it was a snap.

> These are things better grasped by seeing sometimes. We can
> have a boil-off later, ...
### BTW, any Photon stoves that get made during the Ruck will
need 24 hours to cure the sealant used during construction.

> and compare simplicity vs. time of boil vs. ease of use, etc.
### But there'll be enough to go around, anyway. I've kept all
my Scout/CatfoodCan/Photon versions, and am sure others have,
too.

> Then everyone will leave with the know-how.
### That's a Ruck for ya'!

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!