[at-l] (Guest Post) Can you help me find these

I have a pair of glove/mittens made out of windblock fleece.  They are great
and were my primary hand coverings on the AT when it was still cold out.
The nice things about these that I haven't seen in the ragwool equivalents
is that the tips of the thumb also flips back giving me great dexterity.
These come in all sizes at places like REI and EMS.

Mara