[at-l] (Guest Post) Can you help me find these

In a message dated 11/15/01 1:06:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, paubt2@pitt.edu
writes:

> I'm looking for microfleece that I can buy by the yard.  Everything in our
> fabric stores is too heavy.  Also looking for wool gloves, the kind hunters
> use with the fingertips cut off and have the mitten you can pull over the
> fingers.  I need these in a women's small.  Any idea where I can find
> either of these items?  Thank you for your help.

Try Quest outfitters for the fleece - 1-800-359-6931.  You have to call to
place and order, but they will tell you what availability they have for
colors when you call and also, if you have other needs for that project
(zippers, cording, etc.) they have that as well. I have found their service
to be outstanding and they have made some great suggestions for materials
when I tell them what project I am trying to do.

Another source for fleece is to go directly to the Malden Mills website.
www.maldenmills.com.

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html