appropriate conversation:......RE: [at-l] Plane Crash JFK AA Airbus

--- Gary Roberts <GRoberts@npr.org> wrote:
> THIS CONVERSATION DOES NOT BELONG ON THIS LIST.  Please refrain
> from discussing this any further. You may wish to talk amongst
> yourselves via PRIVATE email.  Thank you in advance for your
cooperation in this matter.

### G-- You've been on this list far long enough to know the dictum
you posted above is the thing out of place on this list. This *is*
the campfire; the past weekend has seen posts on 11/11@11, engaging
personalities, "WF, the First Amendment, and [urp]
God-knows-what-all-again", the role of energy in the US economy,
Standing Indian, 2002 hiking, equipage-made-easy, and (implicitly)
whether the tragedy of the Queens crash was of accidental or
intentional origin.
### We are here engaged in socialization of a lifestyle, and that
lifestyle includes *everything* -- including impactful news events --
posted in the last 72 hours.

later,
sloetoe

=====