Re[2]: [at-l] Hello, Goodbye, I don't know why...

Okay Guys. (you too Kahley, Ginny, Miss Janet etc) I think I've finally figured
it out.

We don't like Wingfoot because he egotistically thought he could run a better
list than Ryan and in the process split the AT community. When he self
destructed, as many of us suspected he would, however, we found we were pretty
comfortable all by ourselves around our virtual campfire with unlimted squashed
marshmellows, and decided we didn't really want to put the AT community back
together again, especially if it had to include anybody so dumb as to say good
things about Wingfoot. Besides we know "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin
of small minds." Ralph told us so.

I personally, think it rather pathetic that Wingfoot self-destructed, destroying
much of what he worked for years to build, and I think our treatment of
Montegoblue was .... damn, I can't think of a word to adequately describe it.
Must be that age thing again.

Weary