[at-l] trip report from Rocky Top crew

we are talking about birch springs shelter, just north of Fontana dam?
right?

I use to like the way the old shelter was cut up against the hill.  I
thought the spring was down the hill behind the shelter.???  Not all that
far from the old horse rails.   I don't remember the spring muddying the
front?  In any rate, I've spent several winter storms in that shelter.

Where did you move the new one to?  in the same hole?  If I remember
correctly, that use to be a rather compact spot.   Is the new one like Ice
water springs?    any photos?

also, thanks to your group for doing this.  I wish I was close enough to do
maintenance.

t.