[at-l] trip report from Rocky Top crew

In a message dated 10/29/2001 9:03:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hopefl@juno.com writes:

> Hey everybody, I got back late last night from working a week with the
> Rocky Top crew.

Great report Hopeful.

For the last few years I've always fancied working on the Rocky Top Crew,
unfortunately it always came at a time where it's best for me to get back to
the real world to start putting money back in my pocket, least I totally lose
it.

Maybe next year!

Oh ya, one thing about cribbing, I know it's there and I look for it.  I also
admire the work that went into it.

Thanks, Sly

< The projects this year included more trail rehab and

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---