[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #470 - 40 msgs

previously posted:
 <<<<<Giardia is a fact. I try to avoid contact with it by being
careful>>>>>>

I remember being so nieve about this when hiking with Sandpiper at last
years HATT. While we carefully filtered our water, Fur constantly
reminded me to watch which end of the hose went where. I understood
that. Yet I foolishly would dip my bandana into a cool spring whenever
the opportunity presented itself, and wiped off my face. The one time,
Sandpiper saw me doing this, and reminded me that I could be inviting
Giardia into my eyes or lips. I was amazed! I hadn't even remotely
thought about that. I have often thought of that since then. I learned
alot from her on that trip. Thanx again Amy!

Landslides