[at-l] Tent Stakes

In a message dated 10/26/01 5:19:52 PM Central Daylight Time, Slyatpct writes:

> >> Those sound like Easton stakes. If so, I'll second their
>> indestructability.
>>

> I'll play Wild Bill in his absence.  Personally, I like the Nobendium's
>
> <A HREF="http://www.summithut.com/catalog/remap/DeptProdList.asp/DeptID/97/";>Tent Accessories on SummitHut.com</A>

Thanks WildBill substitute and no thanks to you too.
Yes, they are probably Eastons or at least look the same. Sly, the no thanks
part was finding out that I paid way too much for them. They were in packs or
either 3 or 4 ea for $12.99 when I bought them way back when.
Oh Well it's only $$ and I was supporting my friendly local outfitter.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---