[at-l] PA RUCK @ Ironmasters Mansion Januray 25-27, 2002

Just got off the phone with Sean at Ironmasters Mansion & we are set to go
for the 2002 PA Ruck.
Ruck Central web site <http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/>
Dates
January 25-27, 2002
Location
Ironmaster Mansion Pine Grove Furnace State Park, PA
The hostel will be opened for us at 2pm on Friday
Cost at hostel
$14.00 per person per night
$5.00 per person for Saturday day fee
Reservations are first come first served
Call 717-486-7575 best time is from 5pm to 9pm
No deposits required at hostel.
Sean did mention that Ironmasters wasn't cleaned up when we left.  So this
time we'll have to make sure a much better job is done.

You can stay at Pine Grove Furnace State Park campsites
<http://parec.com/state_parks/pinestpk.htm>
Contact the park for further information on campsites

John O

            http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html