[at-l] The cost of NOT treating water

> >Prescription of METRONIDAZOLE (FLAGYL) to kill
> Giardia virus- $15.49

Metro?!?!?!  uggghhhhh  I'd pay an extra $100 to not
have to take that stuff.  I took it when I had a bowel
infection when I got back from Jamaica.  When the Dr
gave me the prescription, he said, "I'll warn you,
this tastes bad."  When a dr tells you a pill tastes
bad, you had better believe it will be the worst
tasting substance you can put in your mouth...  Oh
man, I feel nauseous just thinking about it.

=====
--
Schuyler Stultz
Former and future AT hiker