[at-l] Boots vs Shoes

I agree with both. Each have their benefits depending on the use and
the amount of weight carried along with type of foot encased in the
boot/trailrunner. Both can be very long lasting and shoddily
constructed.

This is going to be one of those difficult decisions you will make and
question for many weeks.

Bill...
(BTW, welcome)