[at-l] GA RUCK plans 1/18-20/02

Of course we will be there, or somewhere,....camping.  Are the campsites
open at this time of year?  Sorry it won't be at Goose Creek as it seems so
homey there with the big Lodge to hang out it.  Keith has been great about
everything too.  Also MUCH less expensive, if we don't have a good break at
Amicolola.  Several people have told me that they plan on staying there
anyhow and just coming to Amicolola for the "activities".  I am torn at this
point.  What kind of price break are they giving us at Amicolola?  It may
not be important to some folks, but I know I few who will not be able to
make it if it is more costly.  I know that "Dutch Treat" and I will be
coming!  He is playing for a wedding on the 28th at Amicolola so I will
check things out then.

Hummingbird