[at-l] GA RUCK plans 1/18-20/02

The prices between Goose Creek and Amicalola State Park are pretty
similar, plus the park has water, heat and other reliable utilities -
at the same price. I liked the atmosphere of Goose Creek, just not the
cold cabin and lack of hot water. The location should be easier for
most to reach with outlet shopping nearby. I wish we had a gear place
as friendly as Walasi-Yi.

The place is always up to reconsideration for future RUCKs. Let's see
how this one goes.

Campsites are available, but I believe they do not do reservations at
the same 800 numbers as the Lodge and cabins.

Bill...