[at-l] Doctor's Orders

Yuck, Ouch, Oh my, Oh my goodness...they would have to catch me first. I am a
real fan of the capsicum creams...they really work when used faithfully for
some overuse injuries (not that we EVER over use our joints hiking...) As a
pharmacist with an autoimmune disease, I speak from experience. If anyone
wants to know how these work, ask and I'll explain, otherwise, I will not
bore y'all.
Dare

multipart/alternative
  text/html