[at-l] CT DeLorme

Hi -

I'm finally about to bust into southern New England on my AT mapping project
and was wondering if anyone out there (or someone you know) has the DeLorme
set for Connecticut (the only one i'm missing). I am interested in borrowing
it for a brief time - I only need to use a page or two from the AT area. I
can return it to you ASAP with  postage reimbursed. Unfortunately,
photocopies are not sufficient. Let me know. Thanks very much!

wc