[at-l] Set a date

I dont' know about the rest of you, but I came home from the Gathering
PUMPED.  Having sat around the house for quite a while now, I have gotten out
and hiked twice since returning from the Gathering on Monday.  I've also
ordered a new hammock for trail use.  Despite my back problems, I am going to
try THE Trail.  My daughter is getting married next July, so that and other
commitments, puts my attempt off until 2003.
Much as I would like to go Me-Ga, I think Ga-Me is a little more sensible for
my circumstances.  So right here, right now, I am announcing publicly that I
and my dog, (name to be announced) will start from Springer Mountain and
commence to walk north of March 1, 2003.

The force be with me.

Snail Male  (Pete Wells)

multipart/alternative
  text/html