[at-l] Gathering

sAunTerer,
what a nice thing you did making those name tags! they were so neat and it
was fun meeting you and then meeting everyone else as they tried to find you
to get theirs!!  I don't know if you were psychic or not but again thanks...

this was my second Gathering and it was a lot of fun...good classes, dining
with good friends, HIKING...yes I actually hiked a Mtn...ack you know the
Moosaluki one I cant' spell this late at  nite...there were 40?mph winds and
face abrading iceballs and a bunch of other crazy fools at the top when we
summitted, the bonfires, IN wine...:) and lots of other neat stuff...meeting
Flyin' brian who slept in our camping area...what a neat son Roy...so many
good memories. Oh the Full moon coming through the pines....just a great
time...

thanks to all the conference plannes etc etc who worked so hard getting this
conference together...it was great.

the missing kink
(vera)

finally got to meet lots of listers starting with Felix. Among the others
were eArThworm, The Old Ridge Runner, the Missing Kink, Sloetoe, Pokey &
Gumby (who told me what they liked about the Long Trail), Jan, Woodelf,
Stitches, Mags (I was afraid he was going to get run over when we met in
the middle of Wheelock St and he came to a sudden halt), Art Cloutman (who
was looking for and found Aimee and friend to loan them a tent), Ready,
Spur, Mother Hen, Skrappi, Baltimore Jack, Black Wolfe and Solar Bear with
his jester's hat.