Argh!!! Jim's troll... Re: [at-l] Carnival Cruise - NOT to be taken serio...

In a message dated 10/10/01 10:26:33 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> I don't know if you know all the references - but I know Weary does.  It's
> pretty much an "inside" joke, but if he cogitates long enough it'll come to
> him.  Maybe to you too  :-))

Anyone on that list at the time probably gets it (stop gasping, folks - it
really is true, some of us belonged to both of the lists for whatever reasons
- even me <vbg>) - but I'm thinking the humor will probably escape them . . .
;)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html