[at-l] Shenandoah section hike next week

If anyone is interested, I'll be doing a 4 day hike of Shenandoah NP section
starting at Loft Mountain next Friday, October 19th. Can give a lift back
from the north end of park near Elkwallow to any hikers needing such help or
they can come along for the hike. Won't need to pack much as there are  food
canteens in the park and the weather hopefully will not be rainy ( I did not
say cold weather , but warm weather would be a nice thing ).  French