Re[2]: [at-l] AP story from Boston Globe: Paper Trail mars Appalachian's path

"...I've even made an effort to keep WF-negative posts off of the list," Ryan
Brooks, AT-List owner.

 "...the AP has been duped by WingFraud and the phony "Center for AT Studies"
again, shame. Saw a copy of WingFraud's southbound AT guide this weekend. On the
back cover  WingFraud had puffed about himself, "When not out hiking, he's
giving  backpacking seminars and testing backpacking equipment for gear
companies."  He hikes? He gives seminars? He tests gear? Oh, please..."
Oldmaster at-list participant.

Someone once denied my suggestion that the AT-list seems to be consumed with
hatred for Wingfoot. Come on guys, lighten up. Wingfoot is an ordinary human
being, with all the normal human faults -- plus may be some he's dreamed up
himself. He does wise things and unwise things. Who do you suppose the AP would
contact, if not someone who generated 4,000 messages in support of Saddleback?
And who now has seven, count them, (well, something like that) trail forums on
the Internet?

 Weary