Re[2]: [at-l] Was: Introduction, Now: Welcome!

At 07:19 PM 10/8/01 -0500, Dave Hicks wrote:
>* When I read something I disagree with, I will not respond by quoting other
>listers or arguing with them in back-and-forth postings.

I can't pledge to this one....
I find it confusing to read someone's response if I can't read what they
are responding to.  And there is a fine line...(one that we could probably
argue about).....<g> between arguing and discussion.  I think some folks
have such a very low threshold for conflict that a discussion _seems_
like an argument when it really isn't, at least not to the people involved.
Nope...can't go along with this one but ....I'm not gonna argue about it.  <g>

multipart/mixed
---