[at-l] Was: Introduction, Now: Welcome!

Welcome to the camp fire, I think the redhead took the smashmallows to the
gathering with her...
I've got some stale ones in my pack though.
Grab a log and warm your toes by the fire and I'll try to dig them out.

This is quite a friendly group.  I've been on the list for a little more
than a month or so.
They only turn ugly when roused by issues of immanent domain or some such
nonsense...
(sorry for bringing THAT up again! <vvbg> ; ~ )      )

Many of us are frequent visitors to your web site and are cheering "Flyin'
Brian" on to his historic finish in a couple of weeks.

enjoy the conversation!

Rami Benhameda

noble path
- Still round the corner there may wait