[at-l] Pack list for feedback

Kahley,

Comments below

> >* hiking pants
0.88lbs
> >Comment: This is an extra pair, not the ones I'm
> >wearing, so they could get canned, but I was
> >thinking of them as campwear at the end of the day.
>
> I think you could swap'em out for some cozier fleece tights for
> the same weight or less weight but added warmth,
> but then again I don't know how warm these are.

They are not warm at all - just nylon hiking pants. Mmmmm, fleece...  My
current list has only lightweight long john bottoms under nylon hiking
pants. Some fleece tights might be necessary on those cold days and could
double for sleepwear on the frigid nights in that 20 degree bag. But, I
would have only one pair of pants - only one, mind you - every day, day in,
day out... Tough decision.

> Thank you sooo much for doing this.  I love picking apart other people's
> gear <VBSEG>
> and especially here because there are other voices which offer other
> approaches.  I
> especially like it when someone has an open mind yet has enough
> experience to
> know his own mind.  Thank you!

And thank you, kind hiker, for your helpful suggestions and kind remarks!

JPF