[at-l] Pack list for feedback

Actually, your thought of wearing them as sleepwear is right on the mark. I
wear mine under shell pants when the temperature is below zero, without the
shell pants when the temperature is above zero but below freezing, and
almost always in my sleeping bag...I chill easily, something to do with a
zero percent body fat count I think.

Lee I Joe