[at-l] Anthrax in NC Stream

I read an Internet article about a Georgia man from Britian was diagnosed
with anthrax while traveling in Florida. There was comment by the HHS
Secretary that it was not transmitted from person to person (unless exposed
to the spores from the rotting body). The article did not seem to describe
how this man happened to contract the disease or how he was doing.

I hope this is another unfortunate rumor.

OrangeBug
<just where is that Cipro?>