[at-l] Gathering camping II

I've never been to the Gathering in NH, only in WV, so I don't really know
how it's laid out.  But at the ones I've been to, we usually just show up and
find people we know and then pitch a tent.  However, someone, probably Chase,
put up an AT-L sign last year where he was camping and we all kinda
gravitated towards that - I dunno if he is doing that this year or not, and
he may already be gone, I'm not sure.  I'd figure that the "loud" group would
camp near wherever the fire is - at least it works that way at Trail Days :)
Someone is making AT-L name tags, so for listers who don't already know a
bunch of others in person, looking for the AT-L tags and finding a few
listers first might steer you in the right direction.  As far as I know,
we've never really planned where to camp - just kinda ended up together once
we get there.  Which is probably why no one responded.  So when you get
there, just look for fellow listers, and you should find out where everyone
is already set up. :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html