[at-l] The North Face Mountain Light Parka XCR

My REI jacket's still waterproof, though the repellant finish on the nylon
has worn off so it won't bead water anymore--the exterior gets wet, but I
don't. It's the cheaper two-ply version, with an inner layer of mesh and
nylon. Heavy, but it lasted thru the thru. Zipper's shot.

Robert