[at-l] Walkin' Jim

Good news - Walkin Jim is touring in the east this fall.  We'll see him at
the Gathering, of course, but he'll also be in Silver Spring, MD at the end
of October - and VA, PA, NH, VT and elsewhere as well.
If you've never heard him, I recommend you go to one of his concerts.  The
music is good, the photos awesome.  I always get high just watching and
listening.  I've never seen one of his regular Sierra Club type concerts, as
he hasn't been in this area for a while, but I'm looking forward to it.  The
concerts at the gathering always seem so short. (See www.walkinjim.com for
his tour schedule)

Ginny