[at-l] Seeking AT98 Register

Two-part question:

1.  Would anyone on this list happen to have a copy of
an AT register from 1998?  If so, I would be thrilled
beyond words to borrow it from them, return guaranteed
plus a nice surprise-type gift for the generosity.  I
simply want to make a copy of it.

2.  Would anyone be interested in me posting a
transcript of 3 pages of the AMC register book that is
one stop north of Mt. Greylock (still on the mountain
about a mile or so down the AT)?  I came upon the copy
I had recently, which includes an entry from Crazy 1,
Mr. Shaffer.

Thanks!
Nocona