[at-l] Lions & Tigers & Bears. Oh My!

I think it has more to do with a wilderness ethics
principle that loud colors detract from other human's
enjoyment of the outdoors.  It's never really been
something I troubled over, as I don't mind being able
to spot other people ahead or behind me.

Certain animals don't see colors, just shades of light
and dark.  However, they think cats do see most
colors.  So, you can't make a generalization that all
animals see in black and white.

Nocona
GA-ME98