[at-l] Where be SOBOs

> OK, so I;ve lost track but am feeling the need to feed a SOBOer.
> Any idea where the pack's at right about now?
You got one here, I left the trail on the 17'th for some RnR going back
Wed.the 26'th. I summited Katahdin on July 10 and headed South. Made it to
Duncannon Mon am and hitched home, what a b**** that was. I live in Ohio
first exit on the Oh. tpk. I thought it would be easy just get to the tpk
and get one ride, took me over 22 hrs. wound up catching a bus in Breezwood,
Pa. I got a beard, people must have thought I was one of them Taliban guys.
Oh well Im getting a ride back, spending the nite of the 26'th at the Doyle
then heading South. I heard from a fellow named Frog Boy that there was a
Felix-man about a week behind me but I guess he is back here now. I had the
trail name Crosby up north but I saw a picture of the critter somewhere an
it scared me, so I started calling myself just Pat. Hey Wudz I visited the
Allentown shelter the 12'th. If you bump into Pittsburgh tell him I said hi.
Pat
Pat