[at-l] Where be SOBOs

Pat Burns wrote:

>  I heard from a fellow named Frog Boy that there was a
> Felix-man about a week behind me but I guess he is back here now.

:-)    I love having an impact on the younger generation. This tall, skinny
white kid comes flying up on us one afternoon. "What's your name?" asked the
senior Felix. "Marsh Wiggly" I think he said. "What?" I asked. "Marsh Wiggly" he
rereplied. "What the hell is that?" I asked. He told a story of a childhood book
character that his father thought he looked like. The character was frog-like in
appearance. "I'll tell ya this," I said, "I ain't callin' ya that. Why would you
want a name you have to explain all the time? From now on, you're Frog Boy." In
the next register he signed as "Marsh Wiggly...aka Frog Boy". The next shelter
was just "Frog Boy". Another ten cents for Felix.   :-)

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"
http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/