[at-l] More Winter Hiking Ranting

OK,

I just figured out that Baxter State Park is closed for winter Dec 1st to April 1st...

Figuring a 6 month hike, that eliminates starting from GA in July, August, September, and October.

It's too darn hot in GA for us to start in May, June, July, or August.....

SO......That leaves November, December, January, Feburary, March, and April....

Hummmmmm........

Now I need to figure out how I like hiking in the Southeast in the dead of winter. That way we could avoid snakes in the South and have awesome views thanks to clear skies and no leaves.

If my logic is flawed (as it always is) I would really appreciate any experienced hiker to "set me straight"

As always, Thank You...

Stephen and Amy Gay

multipart/alternative
  text/html