[at-l] Lister Bio

to the best of my knowledge, the following is accurate.

Name:             Greg
Trail Name:       Weathercarrot
Home:             Various
AT proximity:     Usually quite close, but sometimes quite far...
Born:             Kobe, Japan
Age:              about seven and a third
Married:          Nope
Kids:             Nope
Occupation (as I define it):   digging sidehill, moving and setting rocks,
more sidehill, ping pong, long-distance hiking, and as you might guess -
weather, climate, and geography
Interests (as I define them):  digging sidehill, moving and setting rocks,
more sidehill, ping pong, long-distance hiking, and as you might guess -
weather, climate, and geography
Last book read:   can't remember - possibly Ender's Shadow, or some
non-fiction. little bits of a lot of books.
Favorite soft beverage:  water - not so much into the gatorade thing, but i
can leave that debate to others here...
Favorite hard beverage:  none - although several associates have attempted
to change that recently. they weren't successful. still all tastes like
#%(*&!~
Favorite food:           Indian
Favorite ice cream:      Mint Chocolate Chip and Strawberry - all attempts
to quit the stuff entirely in the last few years have failed. longest was
about four months.
First time on the AT:    July, 1985 - several day hikes on the NJ side of
DWG
First multiple day backpack of the AT: August, 1988 - most of the Stratton
to Rangeley section as well as Mahoosuc Notch.
Portions of AT covered:   Roughly from Springer to Katahdin