[at-l] Amy Friends Stone

I just spoke with Amy and she & Treacy are indeed in the DC area for a while
longer.  Actually, Treacy was supposed to be at the Pentagon that morning,
but was running late - luckily.  She sounded great and is very happy about
the house they found on-base down in SC.  She & Treacy are planning to be at
the Gathering in VT.  She doesn't have internet access - but that may change
soon as a friend is planning to give her his old machine.  So, we may see
her on line again shortly.

Paula